Get 1-877-751-9151 Pop-up Scam Removed in Effective Ways
The pop-up with the message claiming ‘your computer has been infected and blocked’ and the phone number 1-877-751-9151 to call is a deceptive one used to cause distress and help the swindlers to make money. Being a sufferer, you may find that it keeps popping up to urge you to call this 877 line to fix your computer. It is annoying that even you force quit and then re-open your browser; the lock screen still appears soon.
You Have Sound Reasons for 1-877-751-9151 Pop-up Removal
1) Though disguising as a supportive warning, 1-877-751-9151 pop-up may activates java script codes or modify your browser settings to expose you to more internet frauds and make you fail to search or navigate normally.
2) The initiator associated with this fake alert might run interference for persistent backdoor or bugs, which can have very negative effect on your computer performance or make your system more vulnerable.
3) It makes an effort at directing you to communicate with the swindlers, who are ready to charge you for a sum of money and require to access your device remotely. Then you may run the risk of getting your system unprotected and your data revealed.
Time to purge 1 (877) 751-9151 technician scam now! You could try the following plans if you need help.
Remove 1-877-751-9151 Pop-up Automatically
For PC: Get SpyHunter to scan your computer and fix this issue
Why is SpyHunter recommended?
- Easily detect, remove, and protect your PC from the latest malware attacks
- Malware detection and removal definitions are updated DAILY.
- FREE technical support and custom fixes for hard-to-kill malware.
a). Click to download and install SpyHunter and get it installed to your PC:
b). After the installation is finished, click scan to search for malware and other junkwares coming with it.
For Mac: Get MacKeeper to resolve 1-877-751-9151 issue
Let see how Mackeeper will help you:
- It detects and removes malware to stop its harassing and protect your Mac from other malicious threats.
- It erases junk ﬁles that consume lots of resources and slow down your Mac.
- It can connect your Mac to your personal Apple Certified Support Professional, who can help you fix your Mac remotely.
a). Download Mackeeper by clicking the button below and get it installed to your Mac
b) Run the tool to scan your device and let it run the errand for you.
If you are stuck at somewhere out of your hand, you could contact for an expert for help from Geek On Demand feature. You just need to describe your Mac-related problem or question to one of our experts.
Remove 1-877-751-9151 Alert Manually
Step 1. End malicious process
Right click on the taskbar and select Start Task Manager. Navigate to Processes tab, search for scam Ad processes and suspicious ones, choose them and click “End Task”.
Click key Command + Option + Esc at the same time to launch the Force Quit Applications window
Choose Safari and then click Force Quit
Step 2. Remove pop-up related Ad and suspicious programs from control panel
Click “Start” and then “Control Panel”, and then click “Programs”. Search for the programs that you want to uninstall, click it and click “Uninstall”.
Right-click the Start button (or Open Win+X Power menu), tap on Control Panel. Go to Programs to locate the target to uninstall.
Go to Applications and search for doubtful applications that may have this Advertising pop-up bundled, then move it to the trash
Step 3. Reset Your Browser to get rid of fake pop-up Ads.
Go back to “Settings” and then scroll down the webpage to look for “Show advanced settings…”
Choose “Reset settings” to clear malware data stored on your Google.
Open Firefox -> choose Help -> choose Troubleshooting.
Select the “Reset Firefox” button at the top right of the new Web page.
Select “Reset Firefox” in the confirmation pop-up window to clear up the infections data.
Open Internet Explorer, click “Tools” and choose “Internet Options”.
Click “Advanced”, click “Reset…” and click “Reset” on Reset IE settings tab.
Click the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the Edge window and choose “Settings”, under Clear browsing data, click “Choose what to clear” and then click “Show more.” There are a lot of data types here.
Select them all and click “Clear.” Restart your PC and re-open Edge for a clean slate.
click Safari->Reset Safari->tick the boxes as the below picture shows->click Reset
If you aren’t sure that you can complete the manual removal steps above to get rid of pop-up Ads from 1-877-751-9151 scam precisely, you can choose removal tool SpyHunter (For Win OS) or Mackeeper (For Mac OS) to make the removal process airtight.